1 - 5 of 6
- ItemLicense agreements for submission to the SNHU Academic Archive(Southern New Hampshire University, 2013)
- ItemDeveloping an institutional repository at Southern New Hampshire University : year one(Metropolitan New York Library Council, 2010-07-30)In 2008, Southern New Hampshire University was awarded a three-year, $500,000 national leadership grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services to create a digital repository using DSpace open source software. Events from the first year of the repository’s development are presented and discussed. Key elements addressed include the challenges involved with customizing the DSpace infrastructure, creating standards for access and master files, implementing metadata standards, and developing digital preservation policies. The value of cross-departmental participation is shown, and the importance of planning for digital preservation is presented.
- ItemDeveloping a repository at Southern New Hampshire University : a case study(Microform & Imaging Review, 2009-12-04)A case study of the early development of the SNHU Academic Archive, focusing primarily on developing policies for scanning procedures and metadata creation
- ItemSNHU Academic Archive policies(Southern New Hampshire University, 2010-02)
- ItemSNHU Academic Archive search configuration(Southern New Hampshire University, 2009-12)